Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was very enjoyable with great food, drink and company at AM's house, followed by fourteen of us going to see "Enchanted." Friday I was inspired by the sales flyers and my mom's request that I buy my Christmas present from her... so now I finally have my new digital camera. I am still learning how to use it, but got some good practice shooting some skydiving activities on Saturday. I am looking forward to getting back into my photography, it's been a long time.

Starting to get into the Christmas decorating frame of mind... will drag my tree out of the attic soon and get it up. I like the fact that my tree has all its lights already on it, but have now learned that when they go bad.. it is a "pain" to get them off. I would like to meet one of the poor souls who clip all those lights into the trees in the first place, that has to be a tough job, I wonder what profanity sounds like in Chinese?

So who has all their decorations up and Christmas shopping done already? I have barely started shopping.. but plan to do a lot this week.. then just have to wait for the packages to arrive... what did we do before online shopping? Oh yeah, I remember that Christmas Eve in KMart with the lights being turned out... not going to let that happen again! :-)

2 comments:

Mom said...

The picture of skydiving looks scary to me. I don't get why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
Trailer trash Lane? Where is that?
I love Amazon.com!

AM Kingsfield said...

The shopping is looming ahead of me still. But I had a wonderful Christmas elf help me with the decorations!