Tuesday, December 4, 2007


Where does the time go! I guess watching 3 out of 4 performances of the Wizard of Oz can make a dent in your blogging time, but it was fun trying to see what changed from performance to performance. Some of the ad libs by the 4th performance were hilarious, and all the kids were having a good time. I also got to practice with my new camera.. finding it hard to hold that thing still in low light.

OK.. I am all done with my shopping and decorating... yeah right! I am making progress, but it always happens.. I can find presents everywhere for a few people, and cannot for the life of me figure out what to get the others. Think I should just go with gift cards and booze at this point? Or maybe make a little more effort? ;-)

The forecast tomorrow is for a chance of snow. I am sure all the kids are putting on their pajamas inside out, walking backwards to their beds, and leaving spoons on their window sills. Anyone have any other superstitions to get a snow day?

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive music at the malls, the energetic walks from the outskirts of the parking lots, and the patient conversations in the checkout lines. :-) Humm... back to amazon.com for now.

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

remind me never to go to a big mall on a Saturday in December again. What was I thinking?

Anne said...

spoons on windowsills?

never heard of that one!