Friday, June 29, 2007

Well, I was right.. the first place I ended up testing this wireless internet gadget is at the horse farm. It is working (I posted this from there), but the farm is on a fringe cell signal, so the speed is not great. And I have found another problem, I cannot seem to access my work network through this... more research needed.

We finally got some much needed rain.. probably not enough, but a little help!

Will be playing golf on Sunday, will post back if I can manage a birdie like Anne did in Myrtle Beach... can I get a Woohoo from AM too? Will see what happens!

5 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Well, I guess you didn't get a birdie, but woohoo! on the mobile internet ;-)

MarkEC said...

No birdies, I had a chance at a few. It was a good day on the links. ;-) Will have to try to get that woohoo another day.

Anne said...

Any pars? They are out of reach most times for me. (My score card is usually something like 6,7,5,6,6,8,5....

MarkEC said...

Anne.. that is what my score sheet looks like, but lately I have been breaking 100... shot a 94 on Sunday with 2 pars. Only lost 1 golf ball too, very unusual! :-)

Anne said...

I have yet to break 100 on a real course. We should play some time, if my husband and your GF allow.