Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Got a new toy today at work... a Sierra 875U wireless modem. I know.. pretty nerdy, but now I can access the internet from my laptop from anywhere. So with a little more persuasion at work, I can envision myself working some day while sitting in some relaxing location by the water, or maybe at a horse farm (OK that one is likely).

Managed to get by to visit dad at Hopkins tonight... he looked much more rested. They took him off his liquid diet and back to IV feeding due to a build up of fluid in his stomach, but it should only be a minor set back. He was missing his Italian ices.. but soon we hope.

Received a nice surprise call from a friend on a beach in California this morning.. I was at the 7-11 getting coffee.. what a contrast! :-) I was trying my best to picture myself there, but having never been to California it was a challenge.. so I pictured St. Martins and hoped it was close enough.

1 comment:

AM Kingsfield said...

mobile tech support?
You really know how to woo a girl!
Talk nerdy to me baby.