Sunday, August 19, 2007

One more week before my daughter goes back to school. The supplies have been bought, still some shopping to do, but we are currently working on the adjustment to earlier bedtimes and wake up times. I know that first Monday will be a shock to her system, probably mine as well! I am looking forward to the start of the school year and getting back to a more normal schedule.

The last few cool evenings and the school year starting have me thinking of the fall, my favorite season of the year. It has been a wonderful summer, with a lot of great things to look back upon. And for the first time, I can go back and look through my blog and recall all the wonderful things that have happened to me this summer. Thanks for inspiring me to start this AM, you really are a Cool Girlfriend (among all your other titles). :-)

No comments: