Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It was a great weekend. Based on my experiences over the past few days, I have been inspired to:

1. Build a very short rocket in the basement (I don't have a barn)
2. Learn how to play the piano.
3. Relax and read by the pool more often.
4. Buy a new car (a hybrid perhaps)
5. Never work in a cubicle or a place called Chotchkie's
6. Spend as much time as possible with my girlfriend, she makes everything more enjoyable.

It was a wonderful time, we saw Jeff Lorber at Ram's Head in Annapolis on Saturday... not sure how many people actually know who he is... but I first saw him in the 80's and it was a good show. At Ram's Head it was a smaller band, but fun just the same. Got to enjoy time with kids, family and friends, celebrate my dad's birthday, and toast the anniversary of our first three months together. Another memorable weekend... I am a lucky fellow.

No comments: