Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back to reality again... have to refocus my brain to deal with web site issues, project planning and strategies instead of where to eat, what sunblock to use and what shops to explore. Vacation has come to an end... but it was a wonderful two weeks and the memories should hold me over for quite a while.

The last few days I have been exploring Rehoboth with my girlfriend. It was a much different energy level than the week before in Ocean city with my daughter. I enjoyed the slower pace, the less crowded beaches and the eclectic stores... a very relaxing vacation with a very special person. Just what I needed. :-)

My Aunt and Uncle from Georgia were in town for a visit this week and got a chance to come out and see my daughter riding at the farm. My dad and stepmom came also... it was good to see him out of the house. We visited for a while then headed out for my turn to see Harry Potter. Tomorrow the books arrive... we saw a huge crowd outside the Barnes and Noble at 11 pm tonight on our way back from the movie. I'm not in a hurry to get the last one since I have only managed to read the first three books.. so have a lot of reading to do to catch up before everyone tells me what happens in the final book!

1 comment:

AM Kingsfield said...

I love vacations when the most I have to decide is where I want onions on my pizza and should I use 15 or 30 spf.
Reality is a lurch.