Sunday, May 20, 2007

When the timing is right.

I was cleaning out my garage the other day and came across a "build-a-bear" dog.. still in its box... never used. How my daughter forgot it was there.. who knows... but she has had enough stuffed animals and is now outgrowing that stage. I was wondering what to do with this, when my neighbor's garage door opened and out came one of his sons and their 3 to 4 year old daughter (who wanted to swing on my daughter's swingset). Stuffed animal + young girl = a perfect match. And the great big smile I got from her the bonus! Things like that have been happening to me recently... and I am enjoying all the smiles!

4 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

My daughters are still allured by the fun of build-a-bear, but they never really did much with them when they got home. But making all the cuddly choices is fun. It's great you got to share the joy.

MarkEC said...

It is a fun experience for the kids. They have resurrected my daughter's first bear... they unstuffed it, we took it home, washed it, took it back and they restuffed it.. no charge! Nice folks.

AM Kingsfield said...

Hi Mark,
I am tagging you.
You have to tell us 7 things about yourself. They can be as important or trivial, serious or funny as you wish. Then you have to tag seven other bloggers. (I was double-tagged by Anne & greeny.) Now you're It!

MarkEC said...

OK will see what I can come up with.. but I don't think I know 7 bloggers to tag at this point. (That you haven't already tagged!)