Monday, May 28, 2007

Had my palms read last night. Was on a wonderful date and we thought it would be fun (and possibly informative). On the wall in her home were the rates... Character $5, Palms Read $10, Psychic $30, Tarot Cards $35, Future $40 (at least I think that was it, may be forgetting parts). She asked me to hold my hands together facing up and make two wishes, then tell her my name and age. I guess if I had paid for the Psychic reading, she would have already known those things? I did as she asked and she proceeded to tell me things that would happen ... "on my behalf"... she said that often... some things seemed general, a few very specific. But I took the part that God was blessing me with good things (always love to hear that) and that I should not get into an argument this week (not a good time for me to do that)... it has been a while since I was in a good argument, so I am probably safe on that one.

As for the two wishes... I probably should not say what they are.. or they won't come true.. like the ones you make blowing out your birthday cake candles... but so far.. one of them is!

Have a great Memorial Day everyone!

3 comments:

julie said...

I have had my palms read and my tarot cards read. Both times they were very positive. Made me feel good but made me wonder how I would have felt if they had been negative. I don't remember those kind of things well...my friend I was with would probably remember better. I do know that they told me at the palm reading that my family had an aura of love around it that was powerful. Good to know.

MarkEC said...

Good point.. not sure how I would have reacted if it had been negative. Maybe I should try the Tarot cards sometime.

AM Kingsfield said...

Mine said I was going to become more intuitive and have more visions and I shouldn't be afraid of that.

She also said I wasn't worshiping the way I should be.

And that I communicated better in writing than in person.

hhmm... interesting...