Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have been tagged! Not sure how often this sort of thing happens in the blogosphere.. but its another first for me. Where is it written I can't tag back?

Seven things...

1. I want to take my daughter to England in the next few years to show her where I went to school.

2. I would be lost without my Palm Treo

3. I am wearing pink toe nail polish.. oh wait.. that is someone else's!

4. I can be a little sarcastic, but in a good way.

5. I hope I am at least three times smarter than my daughter thinks I am.

6. I am becoming a pretty good cook.

7. I have lived (in chronological order) in, Baltimore, MD; Durham, NC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Memphis, TN; Homestead, FL; Lakenheath, England; Dayton, OH; Baltimore, MD; Bel Air, MD; Ellicott City, MD.

8. I can't count very well (may have to rethink #5)

8 comments:

Anne said...

Dayton, OH!
Ask me about Urbana...

MarkEC said...

OK, Are you a fellow Euchre player? Did you get speeding tickets in Springfield? I'm asking...

AM Kingsfield said...

What are your best recipes?

MarkEC said...

Mostly simple stuff.. nothing gourmet. I use the grill often. Blackened tuna and grilled yellow squash is one of my favorites.

Anne said...

I never learned Euchre, my great grand parents and grand uncles played after "dinner." No speeding tickets. When were you in Dayton?

MarkEC said...

I lived in Dayton from 1976-1985, but spent most of that time at Miami Univ (undergrad) and Ohio University (grad)

Anne said...

I was at Urbana College 79-81. Hi neighbor!

MarkEC said...

Will have to talk more about our Ohio connection.. maybe during the sermon on Sunday? (just kidding AM)