Saturday, April 26, 2008



It's been a long time since I posted... wondering what has been keeping me busy? Equestrian cluster ballooning! It's a new hobby of my daughters... she must have heard about it somewhere. OK, no one will buy that.. I get nervous enough when she is jumping 2 ft off the ground on that horse! ;-)

Actually, it has been more mundance. Have had several new web site clients so trying to design and architect those have been sucking up my evening hours. Of course the usual house chores and the constant grass cutting have not helped either. I have also become an occasional lacrosse fan on my trips to Bowie, that is a fun game to watch.

Oh.. and the kitchen project. I have spent about 6 hours with the Home Depot folks and have a pretty good handle on the design and rough costs. Going to work through another group in the next week or so to get a second opinion. I have only made a few aesthetic decisions so far.. going to rely on my dear one for those choices. :-)

Next week is my dad's inurnment (I did not know that was a word) at Arlington, then on Cinco de Mayo is the annual charity golf tournament that we used to play in every year. He could not play last year, but that is the night I met AM, so that is a very happy memory to take into this year's event. We have a foursome of bloggers playing.. I wonder if that will help in any way?

Off to bed.... I'm tired!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOh, we forgive you if these are the activities you've been consumed with.
I think the Cinco De Mayo tourney will require some photos posted.