Sunday, January 20, 2008



My daughter has found the place she wants to live when she is a bit older and able to afford it. I have to admit, it looks pretty nice, even if a bit cramped, and at $400 a month, seems quite affordable. OK.. this is a bit ridiculous.. this is a horse trailer! Space for two-three horses in the back, living quarters in the front, and then you just need a big truck to pull it around. I remember as a boy thinking Winnebago's were so cool.. you could drive around the country and have all the conveniences of home right there with you. This was before the reality of employment, schools, return on investment, personal space, gas costs and other issues were present in my life. Still it was nice daydreaming about traveling around, seeing the sights. I guess no harm in my daughter doing the same with her horse. :-)

3 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

That is one lucky horse!

Unknown said...

Hey, I say the girl's got class. Her hobby and travel accomodations wrapped up in one.

John said...

I wish my truck were that nice. Maybe I could take some company with me.